St Michael's puts on a number of special events during the year. We have:
- The St Michael's Day festival, where people made dragons, shields, cards, and 'stained glass' window panels.
- The family barbeque in August, with games and a bouncy castle.
- The Harvest Festival featuring the Discoverers Club children.
- The Messy Christingle and Easter services, making Christingles and Easter-related craft activities.
- Children's Holiday Club with a new theme each year.
If you are interested in coming along to one of these events, just keep an eye on the 'What's On' page and Facebook for further details.