Hanging in the Chancel is the list of Rectors emphasising our unbroken link with the church of the past. Of particular interest are:
- Anthony de Bec
- Left Waddington to become Bishop of Durham in 1283.
- John Every (Rector 1733-1779)
- Remembered chiefly for neglecting the church building, but it was during his time at Waddington that Lincoln College, Oxford became responsible for appointing our Rectors. A link with the College still exists.
- Richard Waldo Sibthorp (Curate here 1815-1816)
- A member of the Canwick Sibthorp family. He founded the St Anne's
Bede Houses in Lincoln, and became a Roman Catholic - twice!
- Archdeacon George Perry (Rector 1852-1897)
- Church historian and is commemorated in a stained glass window in the Chapter House of Lincoln Cathedral.
- Doctor Thomas Henry Stokoe (Rector 1897-1904)
- General Editor for the Revised version of the Bible, published in 1898.
- Frederick William Quilter (Rector 1904 - 1911)
- More info being acquired.
- Edwin Howard Cobb (Rector 1911-1920)
- Founder of the Christian Healing Centre at Crowhurst, Sussex.
- Geoffrey Griffith (Position TBC 1953 - 1957)